Age-appropriate shelter and supportive services are scarce. Many homeless youth
live on the street or move from one friend or relative’s couch to another.
It’s hard to stay in school or keep a job in these circumstances.
Our Youth Outreach Team reaches out to youth who aren’t connected to
traditional programs with daytime services in fixed locations or who need to
supplement traditional support.
- Nonjudgmental, youth-friendly supportive presence
- Information for healthier, more informed choices
- Self-care supplies
- Other assistance as needed
- Teens and struggling young adults with a background of homelessness
- Male, female, transgender youth from a variety of ethnic backgrounds
- Youth dealing with complex, multiple life challenges, including homelessness,
unstable housing, issues surrounding sexual orientation, substance abuse, mental
health, and family dysfunction
Services we provide
Youth we serve
What is outreach?
Volunteers provide meals at youth outreach events