This is the web site of The Night Ministry, a 501(c)(3) organization.
You can browse our web site without disclosing any “personal information” - such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address.
The Night Ministry only collects personal information that you provide to us voluntarily.
Information we may collect
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Credit card number and expiration date (only if you become a “Beacon of Hope” donor)
We use this information to:
- request information about our agency
- opt in for our E-newsletter
- sign up to be on our mailing list
- become a volunteer
- make a donation
- send e-mail messages or conventional mail to you about The Night Ministry
- send e-mail messages or conventional mail to you about agency news and updates
- send e-mail messages or conventional mail to you about special events or opportunities to support us
- fulfill and acknowledge requests you place with us
- other communications along those lines
We do not:
- Sell, barter, or exchange our mailing list.
- Provide personal information, such as your name or address associated with your e-mail address to third parties.
Who has access to your information:
Only employees of The Night Ministry who fulfill your orders or requests for information are granted access to your personal information. Those employees are obligated to respect the confidentiality of that information.
The Night Ministry is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from The Night Ministry’s mailing list
Upon request, The Night Ministry will remove your name from our mailing list records. Please note that such requests may take up to three weeks to fully implement. You may:
- email us at email@example.com
- phone us at 773-784-9000
- or send us a letter to The Night Ministry, 4711 N. Ravenswood Ave., Chicago, IL 60640-4407.
Individuals receiving our e-newsletter, Nightbytes, may opt-out by clicking a link at the bottom of the e-newsletter
To change or modify your personal information
The Night Ministry will modify the information that you have provided to us based on new information we receive.
The site contains links to other web sites. The Night Ministry is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these web sites. Customers and visitors will need to check the policy statement of others' web sites to understand their policies. Customers and visitors who access a linked site may be disclosing their private information. It is the responsibility of the user to keep such information private and confidential.
Contacting the Website
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Policy posted April, 2008